BLANCO faucets are designed to complement your kitchen as well as your lifestyle. We offer over 30 styles that allow you to wash, rinse and prep. The Faucet Selector tool is a great way to help you to select the final choice. Click here for more details.
Frequently asked questions
- There are so many BLANCO faucets to choose from - I am having trouble choosing the right one for me. How can I narrow it down?
- Can a BLANCO kitchen faucet adapt to thick solid surface tops as well as the thinner sink-only installations?
It wouldn’t be a BLANCO if it didn’t. Yes, BLANCO kitchen faucets feature a “reversible” installation hub that can adapt to almost any installation thickness – thick or thin. Versatility you’ll appreciate during future kitchen remodeling and renovation projects.
- Should my water lines at the kitchen sink be flushed prior to the installation of my new BLANCO faucet?
Yes. Regardless of how new or old a home may be, or whose faucet you’ve purchased, always flush the lines to prevent sediment from clogging the faucet and causing poor performance and/or leakage.
- What is the warranty on BLANCO faucets?
All BLANCO products are supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. For full details click here .
- What diameter size hole is required for our BLANCO faucets and soap dispensers?
All BLANCO faucets and BLANCO soap dispensers require a 1 3/8” diameter drilled hole for installation.