HOW TO ENTER:
Simply comment which of the four faucets is your favourite on our official Facebook contest post. Follow BLANCO Canada's page on Facebook before the contest begins to get the latest contest notifications!
2018 SUMMER FAUCET CONTEST Official Rules & Regulations
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- Eligibility: This contest is open only to those who are 18 years of age and older and reside in Canada. (excluding Quebec)
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online through Facebook starting on Tuesday August 14, 2018 and ending Friday August 31, 2018. All online entries must be received by August 31, 2018 by 11:59pm EST.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by commenting on the official Facebook contest post their favourite of 4 selected BLANCO Faucets. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of BLANCO Canada. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of BLANCO Canada.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive their choice of 1 of 4 faucets. POSHTM, BLANCOCULINATM, DIVATM or URBENATM. Value of between $575.00 CDN and $1385.00 CDN. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by BLANCO Canada. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at BLANCO Canada’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or municipal taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for BLANCO Canada to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of BLANCO Canada as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random under the supervision of BLANCO Canada. Winner will be notified by someone from the BLANCO Canada Marketing department on Facebook Messenger within 3-5 business days following selection of Winner. BLANCO Canada shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at BLANCO Canada’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that anyone acting on behalf of BLANCO Canada, and BLANCO Canada licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless BLANCO Canada from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which BLANCO Canada may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: BLANCO Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond BLANCO Canada's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, BLANCO Canada may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by BLANCO Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. BLANCO Canada has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, BLANCO Canada reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless BLANCO Canada and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF [Federal/Provincial Government] WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [location] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is BLANCO Canada. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.