The unmistakeable appearance is in fact what gives the sink its name: derived from “ala” (Latin for “wing”), BLANCO ALAROS 6 S is a unique interpretation of the sensuous harmony of symmetrical shapes. The pleasant silky-stony feel is just one of the unbeatable properties of the composite material Silgranit PuraDur.
In combination with the retractable mixer tap BLANCOELOSCOPE-F II and sink accessories, BLANCO ALAROS scores a triumph in both design and function. When the mixer tap is down, the central XL single bowl and lowered tap ledge can be completely covered by elegant, frosted glass cutting boards.
BLANCO ALAROS has won the famous reddot design award in 2010.
BLANCOALAROS 6 S is a unique sink made of SILGRANIT which sets new standards in design and function. The sink's symmetry gives it a very aesthetic design and it convinces with its modern functionality for those who require a little more:
- Drainers spread like wings on both sides of the main bowl
- Centre XL single bowl with high-quality C-overflow®
- Lower tap ledge for retractable tap (e.g. BLANCOELOSCOPE-F II)
- Two cutting boards for preparing food slide over the complete length of the sink and can also completely cover the bowl
- Practical intermediate level in the bowl supports structured mesh tray and BLANCOCARRIER