BLANCO is a leading manufacturer of kitchen sinks, taps, extractor hoods and hobs and has established worldwide acclaim for its commitment to producing innovative, functional products of the highest quality, and to supporting the products with second-to-none service.
Here are some of the reasons why you should choose BLANCO:
BLANCO has been accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and is regularly audited.
· BLANCO’s environmental procedure compliance is regularly checked by the EC Commission Eco Audit.
· Sinks feature a low maintenance, easy-clean smooth steel finish.
· The WRAS logo identifies a tap as being WRAS approved (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme).
· All steel sinks have a 25 year warranty.
· Chrome taps carry a five year warranty.
· SILGRANIT® sinks carry a 25 year warranty.
BLANCO stands out and here is why:
· The clip rails on BLANCO sinks are either fastened by laser welding or machine presses to ensure no ‘dimpling’ on the surface of the sink.
· Standard sink clips supplied with each sink are suitable for 30mm or 40mm worktops. Smaller sinks clips are available for 20mm worktops.
· BLANCO stainless steel sinks are always a 18/10 grade. This represents the addition of chrome and nickel to the steel for guaranteed best performance, corrosion resistance and durability.
· The minimum cabinet size is detailed with each sink. If the sink is positioned at the end of a run of units use a larger sized unit.