The so-called inset sinks are the sinks which use the most conventional method of installation. The sink centre is simply inserted from above into a prepared cut-out in your kitchen worktop.
- Large selection of products including stainless steel kitchen sinks , SILGRANIT® PuraDur® granite composite sinks and ceramic kitchen sinks
- Suitable for all worktop materials
- Simple, quick installation
Flat rim IF
And yet, this classic method of installation does not have to be boring. The flat rims on BLANCO products have a surprisingly elegant look. They combine a virtually flush-fit look with modern charm and give even lower-cost worktops (e.g. laminate) a special flair. The beauty of BLANCO's award-winning IF flat edge technology is more than just skin deep. Sitting almost completely flush with the worktop, at just 1mm deep.
- Wide product programme of stainless steel sinks with the flat rim IF
- Fits into the most exclusive, solid worktops (granite, composites, solid wood)
- Lay-on installation option is ideal for laminate worktops
- The low profile offers genuine hygiene benefits