The new stainless steel worktop is notable for its special surface hardness. In comparison with conventional stainless steel worktops, worktops in BLANCO Durinox™ are on average more than twice as hard, which makes them much more resilient.
The special surface finish makes the innovative material extremely resistant to scratches and less impervious to fingerprints.
The new surface appeals for its especially homogenous surface structure and velvety-matt finish that make the worktop look extremely elegant and calm.
STEELART offers unbeatable planning freedom in the design of worktops in Durinox™. The innovative surface is available in any STEELART worktop size and in the edge designs R1 and SolidEdge. The bowl can also be smoothly integrated in the worktop. The combination with the perfectly matching BLANCO ZEROX weld-in bowls with a Durinox™ surface is very highly recommended.
The result is an all-round harmonious appearance.
The benefits at a glance:
- Unique material innovation: specially finished stainless steel surface in a velvety-matt look and with a homogeneous structure
- Highly resistant to scratches: more than twice as hard in comparison with conventional stainless steel surfaces
- Less impervious to fingerprints
- Unbeatable planning freedom:
smooth version for any worktop size and freely planned weld-in elements
- Available in any STEELART worktop thickness
- In a perfectly matched finish with BLANCO ZEROX weld-in bowls
- Also available in SolidEdge