The kitchen design experts at Poggenpohl (Booth 721) will display their groundbreaking kitchen concept, exclusively featuring BLANCO fixtures, at the Dwell on Design Show, June 21-23, in Los Angeles. The Eric Ripert Kitchen by Poggenpohl embodies Ripert’s personal vision for a world-class restaurant kitchen reinvented for the at-home chef in all of us. Poggenpohl’s design team brought the concept to life in a beautiful contemporary, and eco-friendly design with functional details for cooking and entertaining at home including a BLANCO sink and faucet.
Ripert believes high-quality ingredients and simple methods are all that is needed for great cooking – likewise partners BLANCO, Miele and Silestone are a good fit with their high performance features, durability and sustainable nature. The kitchen features a BLANCO PRECISION™ 16’’ STEELART® sink and the BLANCO MERIDIAN™ Semi-Professional faucet, complete with Poggenpohl cabinetry finishes in Pine Terra laminate and Polar White high gloss laminate. A full suite of Miele appliances will be featured in the kitchen including refrigeration, wine preservation, ovens, induction cooktop, grill, warming drawer, dishwasher and coffee system. Silestone® Natural Quartz Countertop surfaces by Cosentino possess extraordinary characteristics including bacteriostatic protection, hardness, and resistance to impact and scratching. The Silestone color on display is White Zeus Extreme Suede. The countertop installation for this kitchen at Dwell on Design was provided by Ram Building Supply, Inc, a Santa Monica based supply company that offers quality materials, creative ideas and precision installation.
“It was a pleasure to work with one of the most revered designers to create a beautiful kitchen that is not only gorgeous but is the most efficient possible in allowing you to craft a perfect meal in your home and to create convivial atmosphere around the table,” states Eric Ripert.
Poggenpohl and BLANCO have had a long-term relationship with Eric Ripert and has outfitted his kitchens for his Emmy Award winning TV show, Avec Eric, On The Table videos on The Reserve Channel on youtube, as well as for his personal residence in New York. The Eric Ripert Kitchen by Poggenpohl will be marketed through Poggenpohl Kitchen Design Centers nationally to consumers, design professionals and developers.
Eric Ripert Kitchen by Poggenpohl Details
- Eco-friendly Poggenpohl Pine Terra laminate and Polar White high gloss laminate.
- Narrow pullout drawers and vertical cabinets store all essential ingredients and daily cooking utensils right at the cooktop where the chef needs them most.
- The PRECISION 16” BLANCO sink offers generous working area for culinary prep with a clever narrow design that allows space for a full size chef’s faucet in the rear.
- Ripert also specified innovative details such as a plating area in front of the cooktop to prep dishes as he completes them.
- Comfortable seating surrounds the island so the host is entertaining guests and serving as he cooks.