BLANCO debuts the beautiful CULINA MINI – demonstrating that all good things do come in “right-sized” packages.
Handsomely crafted and optimized for open floor plans, the CULINA MINI displays intelligent engineering with sophisticated styling. The closed coil is sleek, tangle-free and easy to clean while the magnetic spray holder allows the faucet to glide effortlessly into place.
“The new CULINA MINI offers all the function, performance and innovation of our original CULINA faucet, just in a smaller profile to give designers limitless options for open living spaces,” states Tim Maicher, Director of Marketing for BLANCO. “Consumers still want to work in a gourmet kitchen inspired by world class restaurants – but often these industrial features do not look very sophisticated in an open space. The CULINA MINI offers pro-style functionality in a package that is right-sized to integrate into a kitchen that’s part of the home and not a back-room operation.”
- Solid brass body
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- 2.2 GPM flow rate – also available in 20% CAL Green water-saving model
- Double spiral flexible pull-out spray hose
- Reach 7-7/8″; Spout Height 7″; Faucet Height 17-1/8″
- Two finishes: Polished Chrome; Satin Nickel
- Reversible mounting hardware adapts to thick or thin mounting surfaces
- Retails from $650 for Polished Chrome and $725 for Satin Nickel